Charter Arms revolvers give you choices in your ammunition selection. With a Charter revolver, you can cover almost any threatening situation in one cylider load.
Since most threats take place at a range of 10 feet or less, you need an effective response.
Charter firearms offer rugged, reliable, and affordable personal protection!
Charter revolvers were conceived by American engineers who sought to achieve a new and distinctive approach to handgun design, without disturbing fine gun traditions.
- Smallest, lightest one-piece frame—stronger than screw-on side plate designs.
- Fewest critical moving parts for simplicity of design and trouble free operation.
- All barrels, machined with eight groves instead of six for higher velocity, flatter trajectory and better accuracy. All barrels shroud the ejector rod.
- Completely blocked hammer system cannot fire unless trigger is held in full rear position - safest revolver design in the world. In fact, Charter invented the hammer block transfer bar safety system used by almost every revolver manufacturer.
- Shortest hammer throw, fastest lock time.
- Wide trigger and hammer spur.
- Cylinder lock up is in three places instead of two: cylinder stop and ejector rod collar for additional safety, strength and cylinder-to- barrel lock up.
- No stud to hold cylinder in place when open--only US manufacturer to feature.
- 100% American Made
- 100% American Parts
- 100% American Owned